Vape pods are the newest generation of vaping devices. Also called pod systems, pod vapes, and pod mods, these devices are extremely easy to use and maintain. Features such as lower-powered pulls and higher nicotine strengths come together to form a highly portable and super satisfying vape system. Especially if you are a smoker looking to break the habit and switch to vaping but aren’t sure what type of e-cigarette will be most suitable, give a pod system a try.
In addition, vape pods are:
- Discreet and easy to use. The higher PG content of the e-liquid used in a vape pod means less vapour and a subtler vaping experience. These devices won’t produce massive clouds, so they work well for stealth vaping and are quite popular even with experienced vapers who didn’t recently quit smoking.
- Mess-free. Vape pods don’t really have a tank, so to speak, so refilling is easier and cleaner, and they won’t leak the way an advanced vape mod can. If your system uses pre-filled pods, refilling it is as simple as removing and discarding the empty pod and replacing it with a new one. Even if you have a refillable device, it’s going to be easy to fill and highly leak resistant.
- Intuitive to use. Vape pods are foolproof. Either they will have a single button that you click to turn the device on and off, or they are draw-activated. A draw-activated model such as the XPOD senses airflow and fires once you inhale from the mouthpiece. This action results in fewer steps for you and a more authentic “smoking” experience, if that’s important to you.
- Ideal for stowing in your pocket. Because they aren’t likely to leak, vape pods are suitable to stash in your pocket as you go about your day. These compact devices also take up very little space, unlike larger mods, which can be difficult to fit into a typical pocket (and heavy, too).
- Long-lasting. Vaping technology has improved by leaps and bounds in the past several years. Even small devices often feature larger batteries that can keep you happily vaping all day without recharging. You can also refill a blank pod several times before having to replace it with a new one.